Design Discovery Reports: Getting to the Heart of Interpersonal Interaction
What are your chances of connecting well with another person? On average, 2 people have about 40% chance of experiencing a good personality match. Have you ever had a challenge “connecting” with someone at work, in your family, in an organization? Both personal and business success hinge on effective communication with others. What I have learned is the most important language in the world when connecting is the “other person’s language”. Why guess and take your chances in relationships when you can know your personality style and the personality style of those you are dealing with. You can know how to speak their language and increase your effectiveness and influence in every situation and relationship.
Why guess when you can know? Discovery Design Reports take the guesswork out of interacting with others.
Design Discovery Reports are a personalized tool to allow you to begin to learn these skills. When you couple the Design Discovery Report with one of our fun and interactive workshops you will begin to master the skills of personal relationship and accelerate your success in life and in business. Design Discovery Reports can even be used to make sure you are hiring the right “style” of personality for the specific position you need to fill. What if you could find the Right Fit without trial and error? Hiring mistakes are costly and knowing a new teammates personality matches both the culture and the position can save you both time and money.
Benefits of a Design Discovery Reports
- Improve communication
- Identify Strengths
- Increase productivity
- Reduce stress
- Learn how you come across to others
- Grow personally
- Be more motivated
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Develop amazing people skills
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
What Makes a Design Discovery Report Unique from other DISC-based Personality Profiles?
Design Discovery Reports are distinguished from other DISC personality profiles available on the market by offering the following important features:
- You will receive positive, personalized feedback. We want you to be encouraged after you read your report, so the language we use is uplifting and helpful.
- You will be encouraged in your strengths. You will better understand the value you have on a team and as an individual.
- Your report will not label you in a simplistic manner. Many reports on the market give feedback based on only the 4 major personality traits. Your profile goes much further by emphasizing your unique BLEND of traits. Our technology is based on 41 specific blends of personality traits. Therefore, you get in-depth feedback while still having the advantage of the easily understood DISC model.
- You will not be labeled as having particular weaknesses or “blind-spots.” No assumptions will be made about areas that you need to grow in. Instead, we identify areas to consider in order to be your best without being critical. This is, perhaps, the most unique aspect of our approach.
- We offer high value in the quality of the feedback given. We know that there is a wide range of prices available for personality reports in the market. Our approach is to offer reports that are both positive and practical, so we have invested heavily into our report processor system. Our content database is very extensive and has required many years to develop. Thus, our focus has not been to have the lowest price products. Our focus has been to offer the best personality reports with the highest value.
Strong Tools are Part of a Strong Process
We utilize Design Discovery Reports from early on in our process to help identify the areas where coaching can be of the greatest significance and have the most impact. Each person is different, so these customized reports can provide a wealth of information at a personal level. When the design discovery report process is combined with the strength finders assessment we have a powerful toolset to help you get the most out of the entrepreneurial and business coaching process.